www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, April 27, 2009

Our 3rd Jewelry Class At The Studio - April 25th



Look! More happy faces! I am grateful to have a career that allows me to teach what I love and to be surrounded by happiness! During our recent class all of the ladies were exceptional. They all made several Birds Nest Pendants and a pair of matching earrings. All of those extra pendants were gift wrapped in festive bags with brightly colored tissue paper. Just in time for Mothers Day gifts. How perfect. A momma bird is flying near to her 3 baby eggs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda