www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Earrings

I just love these new earrings. They can be worn anytime of the year, but they are similar to the shape of a Christmas tree with pretty ruby ornaments so they are just perfect for the holidays.

These Swarvoski crystals are named ruby. I have always associated ruby with a deep red, but apparently those wonderful folks at Swarvoski headquarters think ruby is a bit more violet.

These crystals are surrounded with a silver filigree cone that was originally created as caps on multiple sting necklaces.

I am using a different photo editing software and still need to master the effects of silver, the details of the filigree are so much prettier in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda