www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Web-Site Is Published

This has been a year of technical learning for me. My web-site is now published. http://www.artyzenstudio.com/ I must warn you that it is rough and I have a lot of changes and designing that needs to be done before it is truly done. However, the first steps have been taken. Please let me know what you think. I welcome all of your suggestions. Right off the bat I know that my banner isn't the right size. It's too small and that makes it hard to read. The nice lady that designed my banner will put her magic touch to it and make me look more presentable.

Now back to wire.