Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jewlery Business Tips

I am always on the look out for information on improving my jewelry business. This months Art Jewelry magazine has made me very happy. They have a monthly feature 'Business Savvy'. This months article is titled 'Selling your jewelry online'. It is packed with valuable tips. Some of the tips I have learned along the way from other resources, but I was thrilled with the many ideas that were new to me.

One tip that I really am excited about is titled 'Reconsider your discards'. This tip really is a hit with me. It reminded me that every piece of jewelry, no matter how ugly or imperfect I may believe, is a potential sale. Or, as they say 'one man's trash is another man's treasure'. It confirms that not every piece of jewelry that is made is perfect.

The tip goes on to say to sell these not so perfect pieces under an alias and not your name. Then put them up on eBay and let the bidding begin. Go for it! Get that unwanted inventory out there and some cash in your pocket.

You might want to read this article, as well as some of the past and future business articles. Check with your library or local book store and see if they carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda