www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wire Wrapped Bracelet and Red Quartz Beads

I thought I would publish a picture of my first completed wire wrapped bracelet. This was completed during a class several months ago. I wear it a lot. The wire is sterling silver and it has big chunky 12mm beads and is a lot of fun. Yep! I made the clasp and the charms too. Even the jump rings. I'm getting better with those jump rings. They do like to challenge me.

I need to fix one of the spiral bead caps, because I caught the end on something and it has pulled away from the the spiral. Not a big deal. A pair of pliers and it'll be corrected in 15 seconds.