www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Three Pendants for Art In The Park

Late last night I finished the drafts for the 3 pendants; bookmarks; or key fobs for the Northern Virginia Sat Sang Society "Art In The Park" event. I have deliberately spaced the wire further apart on the center piece with the leaf. The idea is for each student/Chela to choose the design they like best (hope they like at least one of them - that would be embarrassing). Then their final piece will be hung from a double strand of silk cording. The final piece can then be used as a pendant, or bookmark, or attached to a keyring. Choices, choices, choices, choices.