Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, August 15, 2008

Double Helix Bracelet

Whew! Finally, I have completed the double helix bracelet that I started last week. This is the class Jeanette taught last Saturday.

Last night I assembled all the components that I had made. I have a few tweaks to make, because it doesn't drape well. Jeanette has let the students know to bring our bracelet to class tomorrow and she will assist us with the final adjustments. I'm really happy with this bracelet and I feel confident that the next one will be perfect. I really need to work on those jump rings and death grips on the tools. With more practice I'll be able to keep from marring the metal.

Tomorrow we are learning to make wire wrapped chandelier earrings. We may have enough time to make them in copper and in sterling silver. As always I'm really looking forward to another class. I've also ordered a rawhide mallot and step wrap pliers. The investment in professional quality tools is worth it and makes is a lot easier to work.