www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pot Painting Party

This past Sunday a group of us fun seekers got together in the Artyzen Studio and had a great time painting terra cotta pots. This is not my forte' and I won't be listing my painted pots on Etsy. At least not in the near future. However, the ladies in our group are absolutely fantastic and creative. I can certainly learn a few things from these gifted and talented friends. I am being very, very brave and posting the picture of my 'work of art'. Ha! But I can honestly say I think it will benefit 'a lot' by having a flower planted in it. Perhaps something that hangs down the sides? I better get back to jewelry where I belong!