www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Photo Stream Attempt

The keyword in the title is attempt. I am doing my best, which apparently isn't good enough, to create a photo-stream on my blog. The idea is for the pictures I have taken of some of the items I've made will show on the blog, each for a second or two and then the next picture will automatically appear. How cool is that?!

Once I have mastered the technical side, the blog will be have an element that I believe will be visually interesting and maybe even entertaining. All I have been able to create so far is frustration. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe I can ask my friend Amber for her experience. After all, she is now mentioned on my blog so that makes her internationally known.

Amber - plllllllllllllllllease! Would you help me?