www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Finished Pendants

This wire spiral technique took about a dozen drafts for me to finally be happy with the result. The wire spirals 'down' from the top and wraps around 4 mult-colored beads of different sizes. It's hanging from a shiney silver cloth cord.
As I promised during an earlier post I have finished this herringbone earring and pendant set. The beads are rose colored rondells that were left over from a wire working class I took with my favorite and very talented teacher Jeanette Blix. Her web-site has lots of eye candy http://www.jeanetteblix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda