www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Book Suggestion for Learning Wire Work


Bead on a Wire
by Sharilyn Miller is my favorite wire book. I love looking at her designs. She is an exceptional teacher and writer. Her instructions are very clear and easy to follow. She offers suggestions on which tools to use, wire and their different charateristics. Her turtorials are specific and have step by step pictures from start to end. The only thing you will need is patience and a desire to learn. I have the desire, but sometimes my patience runs thin, but that's not a reflection of Sharilyn Miller, that's all me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda